SUPER 100. 100% Pure Greek Wild Essential Oregano Oil.Min 86% Carvacrol. 1 fl.oz. – 30ml. 129 mg Carvacrol per Serving.
- ZANE HELLAS is Well Known for Delivering the Highest Quality Oregano Products in the World, and Specializes in the Development, Manufacture and Distribution of Pure Oregano Oil Products. Oregano is an Aromatic Plant which has been Considered a Health-Promoting Herb since Ancient Times There are Many Published Scientific Studies on the Properties and Effectiveness of Oregano Oil’s main active ingredient – Carvacrol.
- Greek oregano is Widely Believed to be the Best Oregano in the World. Greece Epitomizes the Mediterranean. The Climatic conditions – the year-round Sunshine, the Sea Breeze, the Sub-Soil Rich in Trace Elements – all Contribute to the Uniqueness and Superiority of Greek Wild Oregano. From this Wild, non-GMO Oregano, that Grows and Thrives in the Greek Mountains, We Produce (via steam distillation), the Essential Oil of Oregano that We Offer in Our World-Class Line of Products.
- Super 100 is 100% Pure Essential Oil of Oregano. A Natural Product with Instructions on How to Use Oregano Essential Oil and CoA (Certification of Chemical Analysis). Always Check for CoA, the Percentage, and Milligrams of Carvacrol Contained in Essential Oil of Oregano. Zane Hellas Provides the Highest Rates of Carvacrol per Serving. Non-GMO Free of Chemicals and Additives. Steam Distilled Oil.
- Super 100 a Steam Distilled Essential Oil with 86% Min Carvacrol – 129 mg Carvacrol per Serving and Less than 2% Thymol. Best Value for Money Product. Now You Can Have the Best Oregano Oil from Greece that Is Produced with the Highest Quality Standards from the Most Beneficial Oregano Herb (Origanum Vulgare Helacleoticum Hirtum).
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. If You Are Not Satisfied with Our Products, Simply Ask for A Refund.
Should not be used by children under the age of 8. Please always dilute pure Oregano Oil for internal or external use. Use wisely. Please do not use this Oregano Oil if you are pregnant or breastfeeding – if you are allergic to thyme, mint, basil, sage. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and genitals. Do not apply on open wounds. Keep out of reach of children. Wash your hands after use. Always consult your health professional.
100% Pure Wild Essential Oil of Oregano. Origin Greece. – Made in Greece
You Should Always Dilute Pure Oregano Oil in a Carrier oil, or With a Half Glass of Water, Juice, or Milk, Before Using it. A Heat Sensation is Normal. Internal Use: ( 2 – 4 Drops of Oregano Oil in a Teaspoon of Olive Oil ) and Drink it Once a Day Followed by a Glass of Water. If the Mixture is too Strong for You, Start with 2 Drops. External Use: Dilute Oregano Oil Using 4 – 6 Drops of Oregano Oil per Teaspoon of Carrier Oil. Do not Apply on Open Wounds.
These Statements Have Not Been Evaluated by the FDA. This Product is not Intended to Diagnose, Treat, Cure, or Prevent any Disease. The FDA Characterizes and Recognizes the Oregano Oil as GRAS (generally recognized as safe).
• 100% Undiluted Pure Greek Wild Essential Oil of Oregano.
The variety we use is Origanum Vulgare Hirtum, Greek Oregano. True Oregano Grows Wild in Mediterranean Regions Such as Greece. The Wild Oregano Is the Source of Surprisingly Potent Oil of Oregano.
• Minimum 86 % Carvacrol.
Always Check the Amount of Carvacrol. Ask for a CoA (Certificate). We always provide you with a CoA with your order. Carvacrol Is the Active Ingredient That Defines the Quality of Oregano Oil. Greek Oregano Found to Have the Highest Rates of Carvacrol.
• 129 Mg Carvacrol per Serving.
Always Check the Milligrams. The Higher the Content of Carvacrol In Oregano Oil, The More Effective It Is. If the Oregano Oil Contains Low Carvacrol Rates, It Will Not Be as Effective Regardless of The Usable Dosage.
• Less than 2 % Thymol, Free of Chemicals & Additives.
Another Ingredient Found in Oregano Oil. It Must be at Very Low Rates in Oregano Oil Because Thymol is Toxic in High Concentrations.
• Steam Distilled.
Steam Distilled Method of Extraction Allows for Continuous Temperature Control of the Steam Applied to the Plant Materials, thus Preventing Degradation of the Delicate Oregano Oil. The Result is a Pure and Active Essential Oil.
NATURAL PRODUCTS THAT MEET YOUR NEEDS
Founded in 2013, Zane Hellas started its journey as a family company and still sticks to this model. We are located in the small town of Kilkis, in northern Greece, where we grow and harvest the finest quality wild oregano from our own fields and selected local farmers. The up growing interest in natural products led us to take advantage of what the Greek nature had to offer. We combined our knowledge & scientific skills with our passion for quality products to produce our first pure Oil of Oregano. Today, our research team has developed a collection of natural products that harness the power of Oregano Oil & which are specially designed to meet your needs.
100% PURE OREGANO ESSENTIAL OIL
- 100% Pure Undiluted Essential Oil of Oregano
- Minimum 86% Carvacrol
- 129 mg Carvacrol per serving
- Non-GMO. Free of chemicals and additives
From Greek Wild Oregano
by Zane Hellas
HIGHEST RATES of CARVACROL
Zane Hellas’s Essential Oil of Oregano produced from Origanum Vulgare Hirtum variety. There are many varieties of Oregano – only Greek Oregano gives the highest rates of Carvacrol.
We produce Probably the Best Oregano Oil from Greece utilizing The Highest Quality Standards from the most beneficial Oregano Herb (Origanum Vulgare Hirtum)
Commitment to Quality Products – Love for Nature
Climate of Greece
The climate conditions of Mediterranean along with our professional expertise in oregano cultivation methods contribute to our plant’s uniqueness. Our cultivations are free of synthetic substances such as pesticides & fertilizers. From this wild (non-GMO) oregano, we create the pure essential oil that we offer in our range of products.
Our passion for nature is what led us to take advantage of what the Greek nature has to offer. Zane Hellas provides the highest rates of Carvacrol per serving. Non-GMO. Free of chemicals and additives. Steam distilled oil.
Oregano is being cropped via the traditional way. We grow and harvest the finest quality wild oregano from our own fields and selected local farmers. Harvest is the most important process when it comes to oregano. In our farms, the harvest is carried out when the volatile essences of the herb are at their highest, in that way we can take advantage of the best the plant has to offer.
Steam Distillation is an ancient practice of extracting essential oils which was firstly noticed by the Greek Alchemist Zosimos of Panopolis. Nowadays, distillation remains the most common method of extracting essential oils from plants. Steam distilled method of extraction allows for continual temperature control of the steam applied to the plant materials, thus preventing degradation of the delicate oregano oil.
Zane Hellas offers a variety of Oregano Essential Oils that meet your needs
ZANE HELLAS is Well Known for Delivering the Highest Quality Oregano Products in the World and Specializes in the Development, Production, and Distribution of Oregano Oil Products. Oregano is an Aromatic Plant which has been Considered a Health-Promoting Herb since Ancient Times There are Many Published Scientific Studies on the Properties and Effectiveness of Oregano Oil’s main active ingredient – Carvacrol. Our Cultivations are Free from synthetic substances such as pesticides & fertilizers. Crop harvested by hand tools. All our products are Non- Gmo and free from alcohol, colors, artificial flavors & harsh ingredients.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease