VALICLUD Eyeglass Chain Non-slip Tortoise-shell Glasses Cords Sunglass Holder Strap for Women Men Brown
(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Non-slip glasses chain, fine workmanship, comfortable and safe, good coating quality, placed on the tail of the glasses to prevent the glasses from slipping during sports, suitable for all kinds of glasses and clothing.
You can take off your glasses and put them on your chest, whether it is sports or travel, this spectacle chain is a partner of your favorite glasses.
– Color: Brown.
– Material: PVC.
– Size: About 70 x 1 x 1cm.
– The glasses chain is made of high-quality metal and can be used for a long time.
– Easy to store in glasses case. You can put them on wallets, coin purses, back pockets, etc.
– The glasses chain is your favorite glasses partner.
– Universal glasses rope holder neck belt rope lanyard holder can fix the glasses on the neck.
– How to use: First put the rubber ring on both ends of the eyeglass chain on the temple, and then use the metal buckle on the rubber ring to hold the temple and fix it.
– Reminder: Dear buyers, due to light effects, display brightness, manual measurement, etc., there may be some slight differences in color and size between photos and actual items. I sincerely hope you can understand! Thank you!
1 x Glass Chain
Product Dimensions : 70 x 1.7 x 0.5 cm; 43 Grams
Date First Available : 16 Jun. 2020
Item model number : Z6BA157637KN0CFF2240V56
ASIN : B08B8CW54L
Department : Women’s
How To Use: First put the rubber ring on both ends of the glasses chain on the temple, then use the metal buckle on the rubber ring to resist the temple and fix it.
Size: About 70 x 1 x 1cm. Convenient to store in eyeglass case. You can carry them on the purse, coin bag, back bag, etc.
High Quality Material: The glasses chain is made of premium metal for long time use.
Application: Effectively preventing your glasses from losing especially when you play sports and do outdoor activities and they can also be a decoration of your sunglasses when you do not use them.